We offer three levels of service to accommodate the differing needs of Landlords ranging from an advertise only service for the investor Landlord to the NSW Rent on Time for those wanting complete piece of mind.
1. NSW Rent on Time Service
Landlords would you like your rent even if the tenant fails to pay? Landlords continue to inform NSW Properties that rent arrears are their greatest worry, followed closely by the potential costs of the eviction process. At NSW Properties we can remove both worries and provide you with peace of mind.
NSW proudly presents the innovative Rent on Time service which GUARANTEES the payment of rent to Landlords, regardless of whether the tenant has paid or not.
- Guaranteed Rent Payments
- Legal costs covered for evictions
- Continued FULL rental income during the eviction process
- Managing non-payment disputes
- Ultimate Tenant Credit Referencing
- All of the above available PLUS our Full Management service
2. Full Management Service
The full management service is offered to those Landlords who wish for the pressure of running a property to be taken out of their hands.
The full management service incorporates all of the features of the Let Only Service (option 3), plus:
- Prepare the inventory & schedule of condition
- Visit the property every 4 months and produce a condition report
- Arrange maintenance and repairs as necessary
- Pay monthly rent into your designated bank account and forward a statement of account
- Deal with the Inland Revenue where necessary
- Offer advice on necessary legal procedures
- Hold the Tenants deposit or pass it on to you to hold
- Process the return of the tenants’ deposit, less any charges for cleaning, damages or arrears
3. Let Only Service
This service is offered for those Landlords who are happy to manage the day to day running of the tenancy and includes:
- Advertise and promote the property
- Accompany prospective tenants on viewings
- Carry out full credit searches. Obtain references from employers and previous landlords
- Prepare the tenancy agreement
- Take move in Utility readings and advise relevant companies
- Collect one month rent in advance together with a deposit
Private Letting Fees
A Letting fee of £450.00 plus VAT
Let & Managed
A Letting fee of £345.00 plus VAT, plus an on-going management fee of 11% plus VAT (minimum fee of £50 + VAT)
Rent on Time Service
A Letting fee of £395.00 plus VAT, plus an on-going management fee of 13% plus VAT (minimum fee of £60 + VAT)
Student Letting Fees
An advertise only fee of £200.00 plus VAT. We will advertise the property on all of the major rental portals and then pass any enquiries to you, to arrange viewings.
Let & Managed
A Letting fee of £250.00 plus VAT per house/cluster plus £60.00 plus VAT per student found, plus an on-going management fee of 11% plus VAT (this includes all forms of rent collected including Summer Retainers)