Through Let Alliance, NSW Properties are proud to offer tenants comprehensive nil excess contents insurance, at extremely competitive prices.
Let Alliance bring a wealth of experience to the tenant insurance market and with our policy underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of AGEAS we have formulated a market leading product specifically tailored to meet the needs of our customers.
Accidents around the home do happen. By insuring your own belongings and also including cover for accidental damage to the landlord's property, this could save you losing your deposit. Likewise burglaries can happen, so don't risk losing the things that are important to you.
Here are just some of our policy highlights:
- Pay Monthly Policy with no administration fees
- NIL Excess option
- Contents cover available for any Sum Insured between £10,000 and £50,000
- Tenants Liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Entertainment Downloads covered up to £2,500
- Replacement of Keys and Locks up to £500
- Credit Card cover up to £500
- Public Liability cover up to £2million
- Deep Freezer contents covered
- Money cover up to £250
- Alternative Accommodation
- Accidental Damage option to Hi-Fi, TV, PC's furniture, fixed glass, mirrors & much more
- High Risk item cover option up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal Cycle Extension available
- Storm, flood, escape of water or oil cover
- No Monthly Administration Fees
Why take the risk when you can have NIL Excess Contents Insurance with Let Alliance?